Outline for As Lucky as a Four Leaf Clover (Chapters 6-10)

Note: Though this is written in the narrative style from Carol Anne's point-of-view,this outline will be written from my point-of-view.


 


Chapter 6: I take Carol Anne and the boys to school, though Carol Anne still goes to day-care because she's three.


Chapter 7: My wife (Erica, though since it's written from Carol Anne's point-of-view, she'll be referred to as "Mommy"), comes to pick Carol Anne and the boys up from school and day-care at the end of the first day back to school for the boys anyway.I come home and Carol Anne and the boys tell me about their first day of school


Chapter 8: It's the first Sunday of the football season and while the boys and I stay home to watch the games, Mommy takes Carol Anne out with her to do some errands.


Chapter 9: It's 2 or 3 weeks later and almost October and it's time to get Carol Anne and the boys ready for Halloween.


Chapter 10: Mommy takes Carol Anne and the boys to go do some shopping for their Halloween costumes (accessories). 




Comments