The New Arrivals

                           For many years I've always wanted to have a large family with whomever I'd end up marrying and therefore,when I married my sweetheart named Catherine and found that she had a large family,including cousins who were also married and have had many kids;one even having quadruplets and even an older sister who had triplets,I was ecstatic that my dreams might be realized.Of course,when Catherine didn't get pregnant right away,we started getting concerned that she might not be able to have children,especially when it took three or four years of trying without success,but when she finally did get pregnant,we were both over-the-moon ecstatic and when her doctor said that he saw at least two or three fetuses growing inside Catherine,we knew that we were going to be the parents of multiples.
 

Comments