The Monster Under the Bed

                                                                Chapter 1








                                       It was a dark and freezing-cold,mid-winter night during the first weeks of the year 2023 when my stunningly gorgeous,vivacious,blushing bride;Sandy and I decided that it was time to put our stunningly gorgeous, irresistibly precious,cherubic,little princess of all of 3-feet,4-inches tall 4-year-old chubba-wubba girl that we named Carol Anne (due to our both being huge fans of the 1980's horror movie franchise: Poltergeist),to bed in her soft,warm, inviting,all-over-pink bed with all of the plushy,soft, comfy-cozy blankets and bed-covers that we could find. It had been about a year since Sandy and I wisely,sensibly decided that it was time to transition our shiny,silvery, platinum-domed sweet-pea-angel from her big,bold,beautiful,trusty,sturdy, pink,mahogany cribby-crib into a big-girl bed and though it was rather rough the first few days and weeks,Carol Anne soon settled down and got quite used to no longer having a sturdy,stalwart,pink mahogany cribby-crib to peacefully sleep the  night away in.Of course,there were many different reasons for Carol Anne to wake in the middle of the night and have to climb out of her bed and certainly in those early days,it was mostly because she just couldn't get used to sleeping in a "big girl bed", rather than a big,bold, beautiful,practical mahogany crib (though it wasn't always so clear or cut-and-dry,that that was the case),and it mostly manifested itself in these bad dreams and/or nightmares that Carol Anne would have and naturally,it would usually fall on my broad shoulders to painstakingly carry the load and make things right.For the past few months,however, things seem to be quite normal and Carol Anne has been slumbering through the night.Of course,that's not always the case and as recently as a few nights ago,Carol Anne purposely,industriously woke me,but this time to generously,courteously help her with the zipper on her super fluffy and plushy, extremely fuzzy and furry, old-school,1980's era, Sears Winnie-the-Pooh,one-piece,footed (with the practical,adorable vinyl-soles and old-school bumper-toecaps on the attached booties or slippers), blanket sleeper of extremely, stupendously heavyweight SEF modacrylic that makes her look like a big,yellow,plushy,extremely huggable teddy-bear. Naturally,there was no telling if this particular freezing-cold,mid-winter night was going to be one of those crazy,long,arduous nights or not.
                                                 


        "Okay,sweet-pea,do you have all of your dollies that you want to sleep with tonight?", I purposely, diagnostically,critically questioned Carol Anne,as Sandy and I purposely, knowingly, assiduously strolled her back to her all-over-pink,uber-girly,ultra-feminine bedroom from the bathroom down the hallway and then,as per the next step of the normal, typical,bedtime routine with our sweet-pea, munchkin-princess,instructed her to painstakingly,systematically,thoughtfully pick out which of her beloved,favorite plushy dollies she wanted to take to bed with her. 

       "Yes,Daddy,I'm taking Mister Horsy,Mister Bunny and Winnie-the-Pooh to bed with me", Carol Anne then forehandedly,straightforwardly disclosed to me,as she took each one of said mentioned stuffed plushy off her bookshelf where she keeps her beloved, adored plushies and took them into her irresistibly adorable,stupendously precious, modacrylic-blanket sleeper-encumbered,little arms with a very tight,mighty,secure hold or grip like a couple of strong,sturdy,muscular octopus tentacles.

        "Okay then,sweetheart,go climb into your big-girl bed now", Sandy then bluntly,adeptly, obtusely instructed Carol Anne,who was practically waddling over to her big,bold,beautiful,all-over-pink bed with all the pink blankets and bed-covers and the like and with Carol Anne having her blanket sleeper-clothed arms completely full of her favorite,beloved plushy dollies,Sandy and I had no choice but to graciously,generously help her climb into said all-over-pink bed.

       "Okay, in you go; slide your little body in under your bed-covers,sweet-pea-angel", I then authentically,shrewdly,politically instructed Carol Anne,as I held up the blankets and covers and Carol Anne just climbed right in under her soft,warm bed-covers,painstakingly sliding her irresistibly adorable,stunningly beautiful,cherubic,blanket sleeper-encompassed,little body right in under said soft,warm,plushy blankets and/or bed-covers.
                                

            "Okay,sweetheart, go to sleep now", Sandy then forthrightly, bluntly,succinctly instructed Carol Anne,as she duteously,reverently laid down;dynamically,muscularly, purposely pressing her stunningly beautiful,irresistibly adorable,precious,towheaded, flaxen,platinum-blonde head into her pink,plushy, billowy pillow like a drill or shovel into the dirt-laden ground at a construction or Department of Public Works work-site;making quite a deep indentation into said plushy,pink pillow.
                                     


      "Okay Mommy, I will", Carol Anne then sweetly,obscurely,adeptly promised Sandy,before opening her adorable,precious little mouth even wider to let out a great,big yawn and then grunted as she moved around a bit under her soft,warm,bulky,plushy blankets and covers;the plushy thickness of her old-school,Sears Winnie-the-Pooh,one-piece, footed,SEF modacrylic,sunshine-yellow,blanket sleepers making her have to exert a lot more energy than normal just to move even an inch.   

        Sandy and I then took turns planting sloppy,messy,slapdash kisses on Carol Anne's plump,chubby,roly-poly,little blanket sleeper-cocooned sweet-pea-princess;Carol Anne's gorgeous, precious,chubby, corpulent,little face was brightly,glaringly gleaming just savoring or drinking it all in all of the love that Sandy and I were showering on her. Then,Sandy and I went around making absolutely sure that all clothes and toys had found their proper homes in the drawers of Carol Anne's dresser and shelves of her bookshelf, purposely,duteously turned off the lights and then we both turned off the lights (except of course, Carol Anne's trusty,reliable,dependable,dim-glowing night-light),and then we consciously,knowingly stepped out of the bedroom,dynamically, muscularly turned out the lights and then slowly, gradually left the cherubic, blanket sleeper-enveloped sweet-pea-angel alone to sleep the sweet,precious,lovely sleep of angels.




                               Later that particular evening,as we were all peacefully, restively,recuperatively slumbering away in our respective, individual beds and that included Carol Anne,until around 3:15AM when Carol Anne suddenly woke up from a particularly horrible nightmare.Of course,this wasn't or wouldn't be the first time that our sweet,adorable, cherubic,little blanket sleeper-cocooned sweet-pea angel was having one of those really,truly frightening dreams (though it's not like she has nightmares an unusually frequent amount of the time,but rather, these nightmares do seem to center around some sort of anxiety that the little angel-peanut has,evidently). As usual,Carol Anne soon realized that not only her adorable,precious,little heart was voraciously racing, vigorously,desperately pounding very hard in her chest,but sweat was pouring down her adorable,stunningly beautiful, precious,cherubic,little face like a raging river or stream.
                                                           Nightmares and Night Terrors in Preschoolers - HealthyChildren.org
 Carol Anne then quickly tossed off her soft,warm,plushy blankets and bed-covers and then quickly, swiftly raced off right out of her all-over-pink,uber-girly bedroom,down the hallway and right into our master-bedroom like a rampaging rhino;obviously knowing the way as if by rote due to her being so used to being in our room for exactly this reason before;Carol Anne's blanket sleeper practically plastered to her adorable,precious,little body due to how profusely sweaty she was as was her platinum-blonde bangs to her profusely sweaty,silky-smooth,little forehead.Carol Anne then went right to my side of the bed,as she always seems to seek me out to comfort her and she's done that so much that she's used to what side of the bed that I usually sleep on.

        "Daddy,Daddy,wake up................wake up,Daddy,before the monster gets me!", Carol Anne kept desperately,exasperatingly pleading with me while pressing her plump,chubby,roly-poly,little fingers into my right shoulder in a desperate,anxious,energetic manner and when I first came around and heard her,I detected the sheer desperation and anxiety in her gorgeous,precious,cherubic,little voice and I instinctively knew that she was desperate to get me to wake up and protect her as if a killer,kidnapper or The Devil himself;out to exact payment or to collect her very soul,were after her and/or right behind her or on her blanket sleeper-clothed heels.

       "Okay,sweet-pea,I'm awake.................so,what's all this about................somebody chasing you?", I judiciously,analytically questioned Carol Anne,as I was only just starting to come around and had only caught about half or three-quarters of what she was so desperately,frantically blabbing about and of course,I felt wholly obliged to find out what had gotten Carol Anne so scared.


        "There's a monster under my bed Daddy and he said that he wants to eat me!"


        "Oh,is that all;well.................tell him to..............hold the mustard;Mommy only has enough for maybe one or two................cold-cut sandwiches"


        "No,Daddy,I'm serious;a monster is under my bed and he wants to eat me and Winnie and Mister Bunny are scared,too and they wanted me to come get you"


        "Oh,okay,my little honey-bunny-girl;I'll.................see what I can do"


         "What's wrong..................what's going on?", Sandy monotonously, droningly inquisitioned me, just as I was slowly,meticulously,gradually getting out of our shared marriage-bed and she just happened to wake up just as I was about to bring Carol Anne off to walk her back to bed,prompting me to cringe as I thought that I was just about to get away without waking my vivacious,voluptuous bride as I've been able to do countless times before (though there have been almost just as many times when this happened and I didn't get away before waking Sandy and this was one of those times).


        "Nothing,my darling;go back to sleep"


      "Carol Anne had another bad dream,didn't she?"


      "Yes,but I've got everything under control,just go back to sleep my love"


        I then slowly,deliberately grabbed my robe and slippers and then padded my plushy,fluffy blanket sleeper-enveloped peanut-princess right out of the master-bedroom and right down the hallway and right back to her all-over-pink,uber-girly sanctuary with a certain swift fleetness of foot as I didn't want to wake the rest of the house and have the whole family up and awake;what with our sons;Billy and Mark fast asleep in the shared bedroom of theirs that we had to pass in order to get to Carol Anne's all-over-pink,uber-girly,little four-year-old-peanut-angel-girl's sanctuary.





                                         Moments later Carol Anne and I duteously,biddably arrived back at my little blanket sleeper-enveloped sweet-pea-buttercup's all-over-pink sanctuary and obviously,Carol Anne fervently,vehemently,forcefully insisted that I turn on the lights in her bedroom before entering as she seemed firmly,fervently convinced that somehow we were both in eminent, mortal danger by this "under the bed monster",as long as the lights remained off and naturally,I was of the mind of just doing whatever would ease Carol Anne's adorable,precious,little mind back towards Slumberland as it were.Then,once I duteously,purposely flipped on the main lights of the bedroom,Carol Anne and I freely,meticulously,knowingly stepped into the all-over-pink,uber-girly bedroom and then right over to her all-over-pink bed as somehow having the lights on seemed to make things seem not quite as ominous as the pitched-darkness.Even though I didn't notice it at first,when I turned around and saw that my little chubba-wubba girl;Carol Anne,had just suddenly paused about roughly halfway between the door and her soft,warm,all-over-pink bed and it was quite crystal-clear as rain that she was just completely frozen in fear as if her blanket sleeper-cocooned feet were somehow frozen or glued to the floor by some strange,invisible substance on the carpeted floor of her bedroom or they were locked in a block of cement. 

      "Hey,sweetheart,come on over and climb into your soft,warm bed here",I foresightfully,clinically instructed Carol Anne,as I turned and noticed that my little chubba-wubba princess was refusing to move and seemed to be just completely frozen in fear like a ice-sculpture or a statue. "Come on,sweet-pea-angel....................what's wrong,sweet-pea-angel-cakes?"

       "But Daddy,the monster under my bed's going to get me!", Carol Anne then straightforwardly, painstakingly revealed to me,once she was able to find her adorable,little voice and yet,her adorable, precious,cherubic,angelic,little voice was quivering in fear and though she had that extremely heavy, thick,plushy,sunshine-yellow,Winnie-the-Pooh blanket sleeper of heavyweight SEF modacrylic all zipped-up and cocooned around her,Carol Anne was shaking as if she were locked in a freezer and only wearing,not a one-piece blanket sleeper or sleep-suit,but a one-piece bathing-suit.

        
      "Sweetheart,there is nothing to be scared of;there is not a monster under your bed;it's safe"


       "But I saw it,Daddy;there's a monster under my bed and it wants to eat me"


     "Okay...................nope,there's nothing down here,sweet-pea! Hey,Winnie,Mister Bunny,do either of you guys see this under-the-bed monster down there.................'nope,Carol Anne's Daddy;we don't see anything'................see,sweetheart,Winnie and Mister Bunny didn't see anything.See,it's safe now and now you can go climb into bed and go night-night now"


     "Are you sure about that,Daddy?"


     "Come on,look for yourself then....................see anything?"


      "No"


       "See,so you can rest assured that.................wait,I think I saw the under-the-bed monster run out, yep,he's gone now and don't come back!"


        Suddenly,Carol Anne started to smile this really adorable,beautiful,wide,toothy grin and then he just stepped over to me and wrapped her adorable,precious,blanket sleeper-clothed arms around me and I hugged her back and even gently, tenderly patted her on her blanket sleeper-swathed back and I could just feel Carol Anne's adorable, little,blanket sleeper-clothed, SEF modacrylic-laden back getting less tense and easy-going and then she painstakingly,purposely climbed back onto her bed and obediently, submissively slid her blanket sleeper-cocooned body in under her soft,warm bed-covers and then I thoughtfully,rhetorically questioned to my sweet,adorable,cherubic, towheaded,platinum-blonde blanket sleeper-enveloped chubba-wubba as she duteously,submissively,conscientiously laid back in her soft,warm bed:


        "Now do you feel better that that nasty under-the-bed monster's gone now?"


       "Yes,Daddy,I feel a lot better now that you ran that nasty monster off"


        "Good, that's my sweet,adorable,little peanut-princess.Now you and Winnie and Mister Bunny you guys go to sleep;you need your sleepy-sleep,sweet-pea;night-night!"


      "Night-night Daddy!"


       I then carefully,meticulously leaned over and planted a sloppy,messy,slapdash kiss on Carol Anne's silky-smooth,angel-soft forehead and then got up and started slowly,gradually stepping away from her and towards the bedroom-door.I then turned out the lights and of course,Carol Anne only further tightened her grip on her beloved plushy dollies;Carol Anne gulping;getting all nervous about that under-the-bed monster that she was so frightened of.I then painstakingly,industriously stepped out,firmly,securely closed the bedroom-door and then padded right back off to bed.

       "So,were you able to help Carol Anne get back to sleep?", Sandy rhetorically,abruptly,busily interrogated me once I biddably,reverently came back to our luxurious,sprawling master-bedroom and my side of our spacious,sprawling,comfortable,king-sized marriage-bed,as it was therefore quite obvious that Sandy was still awake and coherent and/or cogent at the time.


       "Yep,I was able to get her back to bed and to sleep or at least back to bed,she was just starting to try to get back to sleep when I stepped out and closed the door"


        "The poor thing;she's been having a lot of these nightmares about that monster under her bed,it's almost getting to the point of it occurring nightly now"


        "I know,but you know how little kids around Carol Anne's age have quite wild imaginations;the boys also used to have things like monsters in the closet that they were afraid of and would come in here and ask us to let them sleep with us or whatever"
                                         

        "Yeah,I know,I just hope this is just a phase that she's going through"


        "I'm sure that it is and it'll end...................one of these days"


        Sandy and I then leaned over and started passionately,feverishly kissing each other all hot-and-heavy on both of our luscious,moist,plump lips.I then carefully climbed onto Sandy and we started making out and making love as much as we could while still having our pajamas on.Then,after a good 20 minutes or so of this,I painstakingly climbed right off and we soon went to sleep.Meanwhile, just down the hallway,Carol Anne barely beat me and Sandy off to Dreamland,as her adorable, precious,gorgeous,twinkling,crystal-blue eyes were wildly,voraciously darted about;nervously, anxiously anticipating a furry and/or scaly arm to come up from under her bed and grab her, but fortunately,this moment she dreaded never arrived or occurred and she drifted off to sleep,but only because she couldn't fight off The Sandman any longer by then.







                                                          Chapter 2





                     After a relatively peaceful couple of nights in which Carol Anne was able to sleep in relative peace without a care in the world,there was another instance where Carol Anne was aroused from her sleep.It was at around 3AM when Carol Anne woke up to having to go to the potty.Naturally, this wouldn't be the first time our blanket sleeper-cocooned peanut-angel-princess needed to wake up and pad out of her all-over-pink,uber-girly bedroom and down to the bathroom down the hall. Sometimes when Carol Anne needed to use the potty,she'd get the zipper on her onesie blanket sleeper stuck and she'd need to wake me and/or Sandy to help hr with it and usually when that'd happen,it would mostly because Carol Anne was tugging on it too hard or unzipping it too fast and it'd get stuck on some of the fuzzy,furry,SEF modacrylic fabric. Fortunately,this evening,however, Carol Anne evidently didn't need to go that badly and/or desperately and she was able to get her plushy, fluffy,blood-red,Sears Winnie-the-Pooh,one-piece, footed blanket sleeper from the 1980's (back when blanket sleepers had metal instead of plastic zippers like more modern styles),unzipped and got herself right onto the potty without any resistant from her footsie pajamas.Of course,the monster under her bed was the last thing on her mind due to how desperate she was to relieve her filled-up,bloated bladder. Once she did empty her bladder,Carol Anne obediently,reverently did exactly what Sandy and I taught her and she has been doing since she's been potty-trained;she purposely,conscientiously hopped off the john, painstakingly,productively cleaned her "downstairs", duteously,respectfully flushed the toilet and then started busily, industriously putting her super plushy, extra fluffy,blood red,one-piece, footed,SEF modacrylic, 1980's era,Sears Winnie-the-Pooh,blanket sleeper of heavyweight back on and getting it zippered up;in a much calmer manner than she used to unzip the full-body,fluffy,fleecy,onesie pajama-suit.Then,once Carol Anne was all securely,mightily,adorably zipped-up and cocooned in her blanket sleeper,she was all ready to duteously,reverently go back off to bed.
                 

                                                  
Of course,before she even left the bathroom,Carol Anne had to duteously,painstakingly flip off the bathroom-light,but to do that effectively enough,she had no other choice but to scrupulously reach up and that required her to straightforwardly,consciously get onto her blanket sleeper-enveloped tippy-toes and reach her adorable,precious,blanket sleeper-laden arms high above her platinum-blonde head;the blanket sleeper's true,real,one-piece,form-fitting construction being clearly visible as it almost perfectly outlined Carol Anne's body as she stretched to reach the light-switch.
                                     
Naturally,Carol Anne proved to be quite efficient at biddably,reverently turning out the bright,blaring lights in the bathroom;bathing in her complete and utter darkness like water crashing over a sandy beach while she was stoutly,steadfastly sitting on her beach-blanket or a beach-chair.
                                   
Carol Anne then slowly,deliberately padded right down the hallway and eventually right into her all-over-pink,uber-girly bedroom/nursery.Even then,the only thing on Carol Anne's adorable,cherubic, precious,little mind was climbing right into her soft,warm,comfy-cozy bed and snuggling up with her favorite,beloved plushy dollies that she just loves to snuggle-up and take to bed with her.Just as Carol Anne climbed onto her soft,warm bed;raising first her right leg up onto the side of her bed and then the other,a big,scaly,hairy or furry arm and this hand with razor-sharp claws came right out from under her bed and was about to grab one of her blanket sleeper-cocooned leggies when she just raised her second leg;her left leg,onto the bed and crawled right towards the middle of the bed;completely unaware of just how close she came to being grabbed by the under-the-bed monster.Then,Carol Anne crawled over right to the middle top of her soft,warm,all-over-pink bed and then painstakingly, meticulously slid her adorable,precious,cherubic,blanket sleeper-encompassed little body under said soft,plushy covers and blankets.Then,Carol Anne laid right down, dynamically,muscularly pressing her adorable,precious, cherubic,platinum-blonde head deeply into her plushy,soft,downy,pink pillow.Fortunately,Carol Anne soon drifted off into a deep, peaceful,restive slumber,though just as the monster's hand came up from under the bed and was about to grab Carol Anne's right hand or arm as she had said arm just hanging off the side of the bed at one point,while lying on her side,she turned and went to lying on the other side and a bit later still,she turned to lie on her back just as the under-the-bed monster was about to now grab her left hand or arm as that dangled over the side of the bed. 




                                            
                                        As luck would have it,there would be a couple more nights of relative peace for the whole Smith household as we all slept through the night (though there were times when even Sandy and I would have to get up at some ungodly hour to go relieve ourselves in the john down the hallway).Then,on the evening of January 22,2023,Carol Anne was slumbering away in her soft,warm bed when a strange,scary sound woke her from a sound slumber (though she was in the middle of a dream that was making her eventually start to stir in her sleep and therefore was,more than likely,having a nightmare),as she then bolted right up in her own,soft,warm,all-over-pink bed;beads of sweat already rolling down her plump,chubby,roly-poly face from her silky-smooth forehead like water trickling down a pipe or water-main.Carol Anne then heard what sounded like something moving right underneath her and quickly tossed her bed-covers right off herself.Then,just as Carol Anne was about to go thunderously race off to go wake me when something grabbed her right blanket sleeper-enveloped leggies and/or feet.Immediately,Carol Anne fell to her carpeted bedroom-floor with a loud thud and before she could even turn and react,another strong,muscular,hairy,fur-lined arm grab ahold on her other leggy and started quickly,speedily pulling her further and further under her soft,warm,pink bed, prompting Carol Anne to scream out: "Mommy! Daddy! Help me!", over-and-over;begging us to come save her from being eaten by the under-the-bed monster;glowing,red eyes coming out from the dark nether-reaches of her all-over-pink,uber-girly bed;Carol Anne grasping for something,anything to prevent from being pulled under her bed and for a time,she couldn't really grab anything.When she grabbed her blankets,for example,it would do little if nothing to prevent the under-the-bed monster from pulling her even further under the bed;the soft,gentle,pink blanket would just come along with her.Just then,the lights suddenly went on and soon another pair of hands grabbed her arms completely without warning and strongly,muscularly pulled her right back out from under her bed almost as if she were a ragdoll;just as the edge of the bed-frame came up to her chest and/or upper back just below her neck and the neck-collar of her plushy,fluffy,Winnie-the-Pooh blanket sleeper.

       "Carol Anne,sweetheart,what's wrong;what's going on?",Sandy analytically, diagnostically inquisitioned,upon her being able to energetically,assiduously, forcefully pull Carol Anne back out from being three-quarters of the way from under her all-over-pink,uber-girly,ultra-feminine bed. 

       "Mommy........................it was so horrible......................it was the monster under my bed", Carol Anne struggled to spit out,as she just got up,threw open her blanket sleeper-swathed arms and forcefully,enthusiastically wrapped them right around Sandy's midsection or waist and hugged her very,very tightly for a good,long minute,as if she was afraid that someone (like the under-the-bed monster),was going to rip her right out of Sandy's grip and pull her right back under the bed.

       "What happened sweet-pea;what about the monster under your bed?",I then sympathetically, empathetically interrogated Carol Anne,as she was still quite hysterical;breathing in huge sobs and then;once she released her grip on Sandy,she then raced right over to me and again wrapped her adorable, precious,cherubic,blanket sleeper-clothed arms around my body this time.
                     


Carol Anne then held me real tight with the tightest grip that I've ever felt from her;proof that something had been upsetting her something real awful.Naturally,all I could do was just hold her and gently,tenderly rub her adorable,precious,blanket sleeper-swathed back,while savoring the feel of the exceptionally fuzzy,extremely furry and fluffy,SEF modacrylic of her old-school,1980's era,one-piece, footed,Sears Winnie-the-Pooh blanket sleeper of heavyweight.

     "It was awful Daddy;I was getting up and the monster under my bed grabbed my legs and started pulling me under my bed just now",Carol Anne then straightforwardly,foursquarely disclosed to me,as she finally pulled away from me and I then bent down and started slowly,gradually,leisurely running my fingers through her long,flowing,radiant,platinum-blonde mane;savoring the feel of the silky-smoothness of Carol Anne's long,flowing,vibrant,shiny,platinum-blonde tresses on my fingers.
                                        
        
      "Sweetheart,you were just having a bad dream;that's all;there's no monster under your bed.Come on;I'll show you there's not,sweetheart-angel"


       I then padded over to the bed,knelt down and lifted the blanket or two that Carol Anne had partially dragged off of her bed and had her slowly,gradually pad over and when she did and knelt down and slowly,nervously,anxiously peered under her bed,we both indisputably saw or noticed that there really was nothing there (certainly in the form of some big,bulky,hulking,creepy,deep-clawed monster); prompting me to then analytically,diagnostically declare to Carol Anne:


        "Do you see,sweet-pea;there's no big,bad,hairy,scary monster under your bed?"


        "Yes,but Daddy,it was there and it had me until you and Mommy came around and now it's gone"


        "Okay,here's the deal;do you want to come sleep with us or do you want to stay here and have your dollies like Mister Bunny and Winnie-the-Pooh;like on your feet pajamas,watch over you and make sure that this 'under-the-bed monster',doesn't get you while you sleep?"

    
       "No,I wanna go sleep with you and Mommy"


       "Okay,but if you do;you'll have to sleep on the floor in your sleeping bag"


        "Why can't I sleep with you and Mommy in your bed?"


        "Well,there's no room.......................for us and your dollies,so you'd have to just come with us"


         "But what if the monster gets Winnie and Mister Bunny?"


          "If he wanted them,he'd have taken them already or asked you for them"


        "Oh yeah,I guess that you're...................right then Daddy"


         "Are you sure that you want to come with us rather than stay here with your dollies?"


         "No,I wanna go........................sleep with you and Mommy"
          
        
         "Okay then,well,come along with us then;sweet-pea"


         With that,Carol Anne slowly,deliberately just left her bedroom and came along with us; glancing back at her dollies as she walked along with us.Then,once Sandy,Carol Anne and I all duteously, biddably,purposely left Carol Anne's all-over-pink,uber-girly bedroom and went across the hallway to the master-bedroom,Sandy reverently flipped off the main light-switch and then we all just padded right across to the master-bedroom.Then,after Sandy allowed Carol Anne to climb right into our bed and I got in on one side,Sandy got in on the other with Carol Anne sandwiched right between us and then we all just gradually,deliberately got settled-in and drifted right off to sleep together.







                                                                Chapter 3






                                 The very next morning,Sandy and I got up bright-and-early as it was another work-day for us,with me duteously, respectfully hopping into the shower, while Sandy biddably,submissively went downstairs to scrupulously,busily, productively get our delicious, scrumptious breakfast prepared for our inevitable consumption.Meanwhile,Carol Anne was just waking up in our marriage-bed just as Sandy was coming upstairs to start waking her and the boys up and as I was just coming out of the shower to go get dressed in to my work-clothes.Therefore,when Sandy went to go wake the kids and I was about to go in and get dressed into my work-clothes,Carol Anne was climbing out of our marriage-bed and padding out towards our bedroom-door.Naturally,with my not being aware that Carol Anne was up-and-about or even realizing or recalling that Carol Anne had even been in-bed with us,it was quite shocking to find my stunningly gorgeous,precious,cherubic,towheaded, platinum-blonde sweet-pea up-and-about and in our master-bedroom coming towards me,albeit slowly and sleepily or sheepishly,as she was still struggling to shake the sleep off,as it were. 
                  
     

Comments