Nothing But the Finer Things in Life

                          As I was coming home after a long,arduous,tiring day of work,there was only one thing that I wanted to do and that was just pull my cold, steel beauty into the garage,grab and down a cold brewsky and plop myself down on my favorite recliner.At least,that's what I used to do whenever I'd get home from a long,tiring day of work until I finally found the love of my life and got settled down to start raising a family.Instead,when I got home on the evening of January 26,2021,two adorable,precious, towheaded,flaxen-maned,blanket sleeper-cocooned peanuts named Billy (aged 5),and Andrew (aged 2 years,10 months),came thunderously rumbling towards me;their super-plushy,ultra-fluffy,old-school, 1980's era,one-piece,footed,blanket sleepers;Billy in blood-red with Winnie-the-Pooh in profile holding his honey-pot as the applique embroidered on the left-chest and Andrew in blue with Winnie holding his red-balloon as the left-chest applique. Then,just as I bent down and wrapped my strong, muscular,loving arms around my two blanket sleeper-cocooned slugger-dudes,I heard the rumbling, thunderous sound of my bouncing (quite literally),one-and-only,8-month-old munchkin-princess peanut getting quite emphatically,eagerly excited that her beloved Daddy had finally come home.Of course,as I approached Carol Anne,she started getting quite ecstatic that her Daddy was approaching her,her gorgeous,adorable, round,roly-poly face beaming with immense joy and happiness that her Daddy had come home and was approaching her and reaching to pick her up.
                                               
                  
 As I reached Carol Anne and thrusted my arms and hands towards her,she almost immediately started reaching-up towards me and naturally,I just knew that she wanted me to pick her up and hold her and naturally,obviously,that's exactly what I did;pressing my rough,work-worn hands under Carol Anne's adorable,precious,chubby,roly-poly,little blanket sleeper-clothed armpits and energetically,fondly, affectionately hoisted her up out of her little baby-bouncy-seat;Carol Anne's face only blaringly beaming even more if that's possible as I painstakingly,systematically lifted her up towards me. 
               

Then,once I brought Carol Anne right up to my face and I immediately started ravenously,piggishly, sloppily planting some messy,slapdash,slipshod kisses all over her stunningly beautiful,irresistibly precious,adorable,chubby,plump, rotund,little face and that only got Carol Anne to giggle and squeal with delight that I couldn't help but savor immensely.Then,once I had my fill and Carol Anne's adorable,precious,cherubic,little face was sufficiently moist,I slowly,gradually put her back down in her little bouncy-seat.

Comments