It was a Dark and Stormy Night

                                    Most stories start with "it was a dark and stormy night",but this was mostly the case for me and those that work in the field of being detectives and it is on many nights that I wholly buy into those that say that they usually go home after a particular shift wanting to hug their wives,for I've done that many a night after having to investigate homicides of the worst order in some cases,as was the case on a particular dark and stormy night;the night of August 20,2020,after I had investigated one too many gruesome homicides and when I came home and was greeted by my gorgeous,voluptuous, blushing bride;Rebecca and our four stunningly beautiful,adorable,precious,towheaded, platinum-blonde peanuts; Jennifer (aged 10),William (aged 7),Maggie (aged 4),and Carole Ann (aged 15 months),the youngest;Carole Ann rambunctiously toddling right over to me on her plump,chubby,roly-poly,little leggies;just old enough to be able to bellow: "Daddy!",like her older siblings,as she boisterously,jovially rambled over to me with her bigger,older siblings.

Comments